- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Does Christian = Republican?
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: writing
Some of you already know about Thinking through Christianity, the new project I’ve been invited to be a part of. You know about it because I’ve been blowing up your social media feeds the last few days. What can I … Continue reading
Recently a friend of mine, who writes beautifully, shared this piece with me and I asked her if I could share it with you. Caroline was gracious enough to say yes, and I am thrilled because I very much enjoy … Continue reading
I recently discovered this wonderful quarterly publication devoted to faith in literature and art. Ruminate is great to stick in your bag and pull out on the train or in a coffee shop; while you’re waiting in a restaurant for a friend, or whenever you need a chance to stop and smell the poetry. Ruminate is… Continue reading