- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 16 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 20 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: worldview
Some of you already know about Thinking through Christianity, the new project I’ve been invited to be a part of. You know about it because I’ve been blowing up your social media feeds the last few days. What can I … Continue reading
E’s email is a response to the post “Glee-tastic!” Ms. McKenzie Don’t think Glee’s overt sexuality has no effect on you. It is shaping you episode by episode. You are not immune. Hi E, Thanks for writing. I appreciate where … Continue reading
Firstly, thanks for a wonderful “questions and answers” webpage. So helpful since I wanted answers on Reiki vs Christianity. The other one that I need clarity on is Kinesiology. Is this also linked to alternative/new age stuff? I don’t have a good feeling about it and I have a dear friend who spends time at a health spa/hydro where they do kinesiolody, reiki etc. I know that reiki is a no-no (thanks to your website) but can’t find anything about kinesiology (except info where other Christians are trying to “justify” that it is ok. I would really appreciate your valued info regarding this. Continue reading