- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What one book should everyone read?
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Warning: This is about conceptual art.
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- I don't want to mess up our friendship by dating.
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- My husband wants a divorce
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 32 minutes ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 2 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 4 hours ago
- "Are the words of Christ about life and life everlasting just an opinion? Or are they true?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ 6 hours ago
- @joyeggerichs Sweet! (Gonna have to give my blog a pep talk to prepare it for more than it's usual 12 visitors.) Thanks for the love! 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: politics
I read an article today entitled “Stop Policing the Borders” of Christianity. In it, the author talks about how many people in the LGBT community reject Christianity because there is an “overt condemnation of homosexuality from the pulpit or anti-gay … Continue reading
I believe the Christian community is a powerful political demographic in this country. What would it look like to hold political hopefuls looking for or vote accountable? What if, for example, we boycotted candidates who employ dirt-throwing ads? Just trying … Continue reading
Dear Renea, I have a problem with the idea that being “Liberal” is evil. I have tried and tried and cannot bring my mind to support the current Right Wing culture. I intuitively and instinctively do not agree with much … Continue reading