- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Does Christian = Republican?
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: L’Abri
In tribute to the end of The Season, I thought I’d share a story from one of the weddings I went to this summer. What I did not find on this trip was a tall, handsome Dutchman. Shame. What I … Continue reading
Several of my friends from different terms at L’Abri found their way to Dallas last week. I was out on the town all week long having little L’Abri-like conversations about life and relationships and spirituality and sex and Obama and … Continue reading
Greg Laughery is the director of L’Abri Fellowship, a small English-speaking community nuzzled in the breathtaking Swiss Alps. It is a shelter and a home away from home for many, myself included. I spent the past year living and working … Continue reading