- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 16 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 20 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Gospel
I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish. My parents are very religious, and I would consider myself religious as well. They do not support my decision at all and it breaks my heart. I have researched this topic … Continue reading
Francis Schaeffer said, ”Each generation of the church in each setting has the responsibility of communicating the gospel in understandable terms, considering the language and thought-forms of that setting.” What does this look like in our current setting? What are the … Continue reading
Conversations on Gay Marriage: Part 1 Conversations on Gay Marriage: Part 2 Now we get to a really great question I wish more people were asking: Wait, that’s not it. Oh yeah, how do we attract seekers without watering-down and … Continue reading
You mentioned that your lover’s religion is telling him he will burn in Hell for his affair with you; but fortunately for all of us, we do not get into Heaven or go to Hell because of our ability to keep a moral code; none of us can do it! None of us can ever be good enough. Fortunately, love is not about what’s fair; love is not about what we deserve. Continue reading