- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 16 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 20 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: God
Every Tuesday morning we come together on Speak What We Feel to discuss various questions regarding faith and life to get to know each other and to sharpen one another, to grow in perspective and understanding. Today’s question is: Does … Continue reading
Hi, I’m a 25 year old female. I was laid off from my job as a PR Specialist in May 2010 and I have been looking for a new job ever since. My boyfriend and I had a long distance … Continue reading
What does the Bible say about individual rights and freedoms? (Actual references in context are preferable.)