- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Does Christian = Republican?
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: christianity
Or more to the point, Why does imagination matter to the Christian way of life? How do we use our imaginations virtuously as opposed to viciously? See also my most recent post over at Thinking through Christianity: “The Theological Importance … Continue reading
Dear Renea, I have relatives/friends who are in a live-in relationship & would like to visit me & stay at my home. I was raised with strong Christian values & know this kind of relationship is wrong. Do I accommodate … Continue reading
Hi Renea, Its Crystal again and I had another question. So I’ve been praying for my husband and for God to let me love him more and I think its been helping so thank you very much for your advice. … Continue reading