- "I have a boyfriend who is sweet but..."
- My husband wants a divorce
- Is liking Hello Kitty a sin?
- Marriage, Oral Sex & Masturbation
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- I don't want to mess up our friendship by dating.
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Love & Respect
- Flashback Friday: Faith Like Potatoes
- Bellybutton Rings to the Glory of God
search this site
stuff i write about
- Answers to Email (70)
- Books (and other stuff) Worth Reading (35)
- Flashback Friday (15)
- Guest Posts (5)
- L'Abri (24)
- Miscelaneous Musings (25)
- Photography (7)
- Poetry (11)
- Question Tuesdays (52)
- Speaking & Writing Projects: Lectures, Letters, Papers & Blogs (23)
- Thinking through Christianity (3)
- TV & Film (9)
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books character study Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christians Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film God Gospel hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading reading the Bible romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel spirituality theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- bit.ly/JgUMrE Protecting Biblical Marriage and the Family? 3 hours ago
- "I have a boyfriend who is sweet but..." wp.me/pwqOd-x2 15 hours ago
- #ChristianFilm Review: "Faith Like Potatoes" bit.ly/J5m8y9 6 days ago
- Flashback Friday: Faith Like Potatoes wp.me/pwqOd-y8 6 days ago
- Thx for the shout out! RT @EvangelismCoach: Are magic tricks false pretenses in Evangelism? Great post and worth a read bit.ly/IYCPNk 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Christian culture
Normally around this time of the week, I’d be rewinding through the posts here at swwf, but I’ve run across so much good stuff throughout the week that I just had to share some of that richness. I’ll stick to … Continue reading
A few months back I wrote a gust post about engaging culture with discernment over at Scott Schiffer’s blog The Pop-Culture Review. Scott recently announced the end of that project and the beginning of a couple new projects/ministries. The content … Continue reading
I would like to become a great hip-hop dancer and also act commercially in movies as well as participate in beauty pageants, but my pentecostal community which happens to be absolutely conservative discourages me a lot… help me out in … Continue reading
I read an article today entitled “Stop Policing the Borders” of Christianity. In it, the author talks about how many people in the LGBT community reject Christianity because there is an “overt condemnation of homosexuality from the pulpit or anti-gay … Continue reading