- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with the Weight Loss Culture
- My husband wants a divorce
- I don't want to mess up our friendship by dating.
- Dating non-Christians
- What one book should everyone read?
- Is it possible to like church too much?
- Bellybutton Rings to the Glory of God
- What does God want me to choose?
- Susan: A Character Sketch
- Flashback Friday: Through the Wardrobe
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books character study Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- #QuestionTuesday: How do we think christianly about our culture's obsession with body image? http://t.co/5DuySB1B 10 hours ago
- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with Weight Loss Culture http://t.co/qeKjtIJG 17 hours ago
- RT @curtsteinhorst: how can "conservatives" boo Paul for saying "let's try the golden rule out on foreign policy"? #hypocritical 1 day ago
- I'm pretty sure it's 60 degrees in my office. #ratherbeoutside #cantfeelmyfingers 1 day ago
- Without Susan, the four children would have frozen to death before seeing any adventures in #Narnia. http://t.co/LK1FQbcI 4 days ago
Category Archives: Photography
Switzerland must have forgotten that it is summer. For weeks the weather has been drab. The sun only appears for brief moments before retreating again behind the clouds. At least today we can see the mountains. I was beginning to … Continue reading
Over the past 3 weeks, I’ve been chilln’ off the Costa Brava in Northern Spain with a few friends from L’Abri. We were staying at the vacation home of a L’Abri alumni couple, and the way we earned our keep … Continue reading
Wow, I’ve been posting like crazy lately (I also finally updated my other blog, Books I’m Reading; check it out)… feast or famine I suppose. Enjoy! From the train: Lake Geneve Mountains anyone? Next time, pictures with people in them, … Continue reading
Einstein Museum Old men playing giant chess at sunset. It doesn’t get much better than this. Fun twirly things.