- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with the Weight Loss Culture
- My husband wants a divorce
- I don't want to mess up our friendship by dating.
- Dating non-Christians
- What one book should everyone read?
- Is it possible to like church too much?
- Bellybutton Rings to the Glory of God
- What does God want me to choose?
- Susan: A Character Sketch
- Flashback Friday: Through the Wardrobe
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books character study Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- #QuestionTuesday: How do we think christianly about our culture's obsession with body image? http://t.co/5DuySB1B 10 hours ago
- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with Weight Loss Culture http://t.co/qeKjtIJG 17 hours ago
- RT @curtsteinhorst: how can "conservatives" boo Paul for saying "let's try the golden rule out on foreign policy"? #hypocritical 1 day ago
- I'm pretty sure it's 60 degrees in my office. #ratherbeoutside #cantfeelmyfingers 1 day ago
- Without Susan, the four children would have frozen to death before seeing any adventures in #Narnia. http://t.co/LK1FQbcI 4 days ago
Category Archives: Miscelaneous Musings
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog. Pretty fun stuff. Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks to my readers for sharing this project with me. Click on the link below … Continue reading
Question: What has been your favorite film from 2011? There were lots of good ones, but you know for me nothing will compete with the final installment of the Harry Potter epic.
In the bleak mid-winter Frosty wind made moan, Earth stood hard as iron, Water like a stone; Snow had fallen, snow on snow, Snow on snow, In the bleak mid-winter Long ago. Our God, Heaven cannot hold Him Nor earth … Continue reading
Recently, long-standing evangelism non-profit Campus Crusade for Christ officially announced its plan to change its name to Cru. I admit the over-priced wine bar with mediocre cheeseboards was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. But … Continue reading