- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with the Weight Loss Culture
- My husband wants a divorce
- I don't want to mess up our friendship by dating.
- Dating non-Christians
- What one book should everyone read?
- Is it possible to like church too much?
- Bellybutton Rings to the Glory of God
- What does God want me to choose?
- Susan: A Character Sketch
- Flashback Friday: Through the Wardrobe
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books character study Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- #QuestionTuesday: How do we think christianly about our culture's obsession with body image? http://t.co/5DuySB1B 10 hours ago
- Question Tuesday: Healthful Boundaries with Weight Loss Culture http://t.co/qeKjtIJG 17 hours ago
- RT @curtsteinhorst: how can "conservatives" boo Paul for saying "let's try the golden rule out on foreign policy"? #hypocritical 1 day ago
- I'm pretty sure it's 60 degrees in my office. #ratherbeoutside #cantfeelmyfingers 1 day ago
- Without Susan, the four children would have frozen to death before seeing any adventures in #Narnia. http://t.co/LK1FQbcI 4 days ago
Category Archives: L’Abri
In tribute to the end of The Season, I thought I’d share a story from one of the weddings I went to this summer. What I did not find on this trip was a tall, handsome Dutchman. Shame. What I … Continue reading
Several of my friends from different terms at L’Abri found their way to Dallas last week. I was out on the town all week long having little L’Abri-like conversations about life and relationships and spirituality and sex and Obama and … Continue reading
Change is on the horizon. I’m back at home in Plano, Texas trying to adjust to life back State-side. Just before logging on to write this, I glanced out the window and noticed the mailman pulling up to our mailbox. … Continue reading