- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- Flashback Friday: Through the Wardrobe
- My husband wants a divorce
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- Susan: A Character Sketch
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- Warning: This is about conceptual art.
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books character study Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- Without Susan, the four children would have frozen to death before seeing any adventures in #Narnia. http://t.co/LK1FQbcI 2 hours ago
- "Once a king or queen in #Narnia, always a king or queen in Narnia." Susan: A Character Sketch http://t.co/LK1FQbcI #SusanPevensie 6 hours ago
- Flashback Friday: Through the Wardrobe http://t.co/5qXZGeIA 7 hours ago
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 12 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 1 day ago
Category Archives: Answers to Email
I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish. My parents are very religious, and I would consider myself religious as well. They do not support my decision at all and it breaks my heart. I have researched this topic … Continue reading
I read an article today entitled “Stop Policing the Borders” of Christianity. In it, the author talks about how many people in the LGBT community reject Christianity because there is an “overt condemnation of homosexuality from the pulpit or anti-gay … Continue reading
I’m 20 and about a month ago, I decided to start getting to know a friend of mine with the idea of potentially dating or being more serious. He is 22 and is a very, very honest man, which is … Continue reading