- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Well first of all, God bless you and hello. It’s been almost a month since I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and started attending church seriously. Anyways, I heard that many things that I did and do are sins … Continue reading
I believe the Christian community is a powerful political demographic in this country. What would it look like to hold political hopefuls looking for or vote accountable? What if, for example, we boycotted candidates who employ dirt-throwing ads? Just trying … Continue reading
Dear Renea, My husband and I divorced two years ago, this was the second marriage for us both. We realized it was a mistake and are now living together. Are we living in sin since we have not remarried? ________________________________________________________________ … Continue reading
Every Tuesday we gather here at Speak What We Feel to discusses questions of life and faith, to grow together and sharpen our perspectives. Today’s question: Thanksgiving is approaching. What are you looking forward to?