- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Hello, Renea! I enjoyed reading your blog about banned books. I’d love to know you thoughts regarding a book. We live in Missouri with our five kids who attend public school: three in elementary, one in middle school, and one … Continue reading
Are Old-Earthers liberals? Are Young-Earthers out of touch? Is the issue worth fighting about? Is it something worth pouring millions and millions of dollars into? More importantly (and consequently more difficult to answer): Does either position on the age of the … Continue reading
Recently, long-standing evangelism non-profit Campus Crusade for Christ officially announced its plan to change its name to Cru. I admit the over-priced wine bar with mediocre cheeseboards was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. But … Continue reading