- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 16 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 20 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Recently, I was watching Neil LaBute’s intriguing romantic drama, Possession, starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Eckhart, Jeremy Northam, and the classically beautiful Jennifer Ehle (best known for her role as Elizabeth in the BBC’s Pride & Prejudice). The film revolves around … Continue reading
So first Josiah opened his heart and mind to God’s Word. Then he responded to God’s Word, making a covenant with, or a promise to God. But he didn’t just stop there. Josiah made himself available to hear God’s Word, … Continue reading
Read Part 1 This is what the Bible says about Josiah: “He did right in the sight of the LORD and walked in all the ways of his father David, nor did he turn aside to the right or to the … Continue reading
This is great! Fawcett suggests lots of great ideas for celebrating charity as well as eros, eros within the context of charity. She provides a very helpful view of love and the celebration of love through a wide lens. Fawcett … Continue reading