- Dating non-Christians
- Why Is Homosexuality Singled Out?
- What is Speak What We Feel?
- My husband wants a divorce
- Have I committed the unforgivable sin?
- Glee-wind: Grilled Cheesus
- What one book should everyone read?
- Speak What YOU Feel --- Ask Renea
- Can I spend the night if we don't have sex?
- Commuter Marriages
search this site
stuff i write about
stuff i write about mostart Bible Books Christ and Culture Christian-living Christian culture christianity Christmas church community conservative CS Lewis dating divorce fiction film friendship gay marriage God Gospel hell hermeneutics homosexuality L'Abri love marriage mountains movies music Obama pictures politics postmodernism prayer reading romance sex sin singleness speak what we feel theology transition truth worldview writing
speak what we feel (in 140 characters or less)
- RT @LoveRespectNOW: Are you and your SO of different faiths? Check out what our friend @reneamac has to say... http://t.co/xPHsd3eP 4 hours ago
- #Biblical warnings about #dating non-Christians are about freedom, not restrictions. http://t.co/92TEJSCe 15 hours ago
- There's always a better question than, "Is this a sin?" reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #Christianity #interfaith #dating 17 hours ago
- Biblical warnings against marrying unbelievers have everything 2 do with their relationship with the Holy 1 (and ours). http://t.co/smUiLa99 19 hours ago
- "I am a Christian and my boyfriend is Jewish." reneamac.com/2012/01/12/dating-non-christians/ #AskRenea 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Ultimately the Bible is not a book of rules. There most certainly are rules in the Bible, but their purpose is not to show us how good we are… because of course, none of us is good enough to be okay with God; only Jesus can fix our relationship with God. Rather, the instructions and commands and rules in the Bible, especially ones like this one in Hebrews, describe how life works best. For example… Continue reading